Quantity: 1 available
This is a page page typed script for docents who were showing guests through the museum. There are decriptions of the rooms and the furniture within. There are a few handwritten notes. This copy belonged to Ruth L. King. From 1968 until 1980, the Northampton Historical Society operated the Adam House as an 1840’s period house museum. The museum closed due to a loss of membership. The house was torn down in 2002, leaving only the barn.